Capable of full-stack work, I enjoy learning the intricacies of new technologies and adopting them quickly. I strive to be a pragmatic programmer and produce maintainable code and extensible architectures.
- Working on the Salesforce1 mobile platform
GREE International, Inc.
- Developed and successfully shipped casino franchise Android titles (Jackpot Slots, Jackpot Bingo) with Jackpot Slots reaching #6 Top Grossing in the United States
- Acted as technical lead for Jackpot Slots client team
- Worked on unannounced Unity 3D title
Deutsche Telekom Inc.
- Developed NFC support for Firefox OS (formerly Boot2Gecko) in cooperation with Mozilla
- Developed Android based sensor application for earthquake early warning system in cooperation with UC Berkeley
San Francisco State University
- Developed custom Drupal modules and integrated legacy backend services into the university portal
- Developed/customized various Java plugins for Oracle Virtual Directory and Shibboleth
APC by Schneider Electric
- Developed an Eclipse RCP based data center management software (product with 1000+ installations)
- Worked in distributed teams (together with Bangalore, India and West Kingston, U.S.)
- Used agile methodologies (Scrum and Test Driven Development)
- Designed and developed web portal applications with JBoss Seam for major clients in the field of telecommunication
- Migrated and integrated legacy software applications
- Developed customized Java solutions (Web applications, Swing fat clients and customized servers) for major clients in the field of logistics
- Introduction of continuous integration and Test Driven Development in the development process
Master of Science, Computer Science
- Thesis work on cross compilation of Android applications to Windows Phone 7 based on XMLVM developed by Prof. Arno Puder (won best paper award at the MobiCASE 2011 conference)
- Graduate Student Award for Distinguished Achievement
- 4.0 GPA